10 meals consisted of heart health
Want to keep your heart healthy? The following 10 foods you need to stay away from in favor of keep your heart health, as reported by Time.com.
1. fast-food Burger cardiologist from Hofstra University, Dr. Regina Druz says relatively high consumption of saturated fats derived from animal and carbohydrates be bad for heart health. Cooking your own meals can be a smart effort reduce the combination of saturated fat and carbohydrates.
2. Meat processed meat–dagingan such as sausage and bacon can contain saturated fat. If You choose the type of containing low levels of saturated fat, need to beware of a high content of salts. Six pieces of processed meat (deli meat) can contain half your daily salt need according to jatung Health Association in America. “People should limit salt intake because sodium is associated with high blood pressure,” said the Director of the woman’s Health Program Cardiovaskular from Ohio State University Medical Center, Dr. Wexner Laxmi Mehta.
3. Fried foods a couple of studies have shown, fried foods such as French fries and so increase the risk of heart disease. This cooking method brings out the trans fat, which raises levels of bad cholesterol and lowers good cholesterol levels in the body.
4. Candy sugar Consumption contribute high levels gave rise to obesity, inflammation, high cholesterol, diabetes, all of which is the presence of a trigger factor for heart disease.
5. Soft drinks and juices contain sugar.
6. Cereals contains sugar even if it seems to good to be consumed at breakfast, butcereals can contain sugar. “The consumption of carbohydrates and sugar in the morning can make blood sugar levels up and down,” rather than that, we recommend that you consume fruits such as avocado.
7. Most pastries baked goods primarily produced commercially are likely to contain a lot of sugar and saturated fat.
8. Margarine is still a debate questioning the appearance of the risk of cardiovascular disease due to saturated fats, such as in margarine. However, the consumption of foods containing trans fat increases the risk of high appears to be someone affected by heart disease. In order to be secure, select margarine that does not contain oil terhidrogenasi partial, or stick with olive oil instead.
9. Pizza Pizza ranks second in the list of food “savory” version of Jatung Health Association of America. These foods contain sodium and saturated fats, even in toppingnya (if it’s meat). We recommend that you choose the toppings vegetables instead.
10. Soda Numerous research shows, those who consume sodas tend to consume more calories than those who do not drink soda. In addition, chemicals in the soda can actually change the bacterial digestion and makes people more susceptible weight gain. Excess body weight merupalan one of the factors the rise of risk of heart disease.